The other day, I had pretty bad day at work (Good ending though). And the worst part, was that I knew it was going to be a bad day because the last dream I had before waking up went something like this:
— I woke up with a headache.
— Was looking in the mirror and noticed a gouge in my head.
— Upon further investigation, I had a crack in my freaking head and a hole in my skull and a steady stream of blood was pumping out of it… much like a scene in Saving Private Ryan on the beach.
— I put my head under cold water to slow down the bleeding. I was getting lightheaded and woozy and calling to my family to come help me…
And then I woke up for real.
This did not strike me as a good omen. So I consulted the internet:
– To dream that you are bleeding or losing blood, signifies that you are suffering from exhaustion or that you are feeling emotionally drained.
– To see a skull in your dream, symbolizes danger and death. Alternatively, it denotes the secrets of the mind.
– To see your brain in your dream, suggests that you are under severe intellectual stress. It may also symbolize your problem-solving abilities and that you need to put those abilities to use. Alternatively, it may imply that your ideas are not receiving enough attention and validation. You are concerned that your knowledge and teachings are not be transmitted clearly.
– To dream that you are calling or signaling for help, suggests that you are feeling lost, overwhelmed, and/or inadequate.
– To dream that you are or feel helpless, suggests that you are experiencing difficulties in confronting a situation or relationship. You feel that you are unable to take charge of yourself.
That is some deep, heavy depressing shit right there.